A variety of financial aid opportunities are provided to assure you that your economic backgrounds will not keep you away from ELMD Program. In principle, award availability is limited and is awarded based upon admission date and competitiveness.
Understanding and Applying financial aid can be overwhelming. The following links will help you to the many options available.
Please note that meeting financial aid deadlines is vital to ensure that you could receive awards in a timely manner and to secure your study schedule.
For further information and to start your application, please go to CCU Office of International Affairs.
To apply for an offer from ELMD, all prospective students are required to follow the CCU Online Admission Procedure. ELMD will only consider completed applications.
- Fall Semester: March 31
- Spring Semester: October 31
Required Documents (English Version):
- Completed Application Form
- Transcript of the highest-level degree
- Diploma of the highest-level degree
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- Two recommendation letters
- Study plan
- Financial statement issued by a financial institution such as a bank
- Declaration of Nationality (with signature)